Let’s Explore Some of The EC Benefits
Apparently, There Must Be Many Attractive EC benefits To Support Why ECs Are Getting So Popular In These Few Years.
- Executive Condo projects are designed and built by private developers. Therefore
- ECs are always come with a great design comparable to Private Condominium.
- ECs are always as good as Private Condominium in facilities and quality.
- EC buyers will be able to enjoy a luxury lifestyle.
- Executive Condo projects are built on government land, which is sold at lower prices to private developers. Therefore
- The price for EC is generally lower than Private Condominium. Value for money.
- EC buyers will be able to enjoy a much lower purchase price. Lower capital outlay.
- If you are first-timer applicants, you are eligible to receive up to $30,000 ($30,000 / $20,000 / $10,000) in CPF Housing Grant.
- Executive Condo unit can be sold under private condo status after 5 years to SC and SPR, to foreigners after 10 years.
- A larger pool of potential buyers to tap on in the future. Likely to be sold at a good profit. Potential future capital appreciation.
- Good rental yield for Executive Condo. With design and facilities like a Private Condo, rental is likely to be as good as Private Condo.