Free Housing Loan Eligibility Check Before You Start Hunting For The Ideal Home-To-Be
Buying a house is a major decision. It is prudent to go through the housing financial assessment, to get yourself ready for your dream home purchase. Don’t be surprised actually you can afford a bigger unit!
Be financial prudent when buying a house. The housing financial assessment should be done even before you start looking around. Depends on the information given by you, we do a rough calculation for the following:
- Income Weighted Average Age (IWAA)
- The Monthly Instalment (for Bank Loan / HDB Loan)
- The Minimum Income Requirement (for Bank Loan / HDB Loan)
- The Maximum Loan Size (for Bank Loan / HDB Loan)
- The Maximum Property Price (for HDB / EC / Private Residential)
- Loan-To-Value Ratio
- Cash Down Payment Required
It is advisable to obtain an In-Principle Approval from a bank before you book a unit. This will give you assurances for the maximum loan amount eligible, the loan-tenure and monthly instalments.
In-Principle Approval for housing loan is free and non-obligatory. To ensure that a smooth process of getting your IPA ready, we work with only experienced mortgage bankers.
Give us a call at +65 9004 6396 now. We will introduce a trusted mortgage banker to you. Let’s engage their professional consultation service and have a peace of mind for your housing loan.