Location of Belgravia Green is Belgravia Drive off Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, District 28, in the Serangoon of Singapore.
It is indeed a sought-after destination for those who want to explore the wonders of nature without compromising on convenience. Nestled on a quiet street with the tranquil surrounding, you will enjoy the best comforts the area has to offer. With an abundance of green spaces in the vicinity, discovery is the keyword of the day.
Where luxury, entertainment and style unfolds with every step you take.
- You will benefit from a centralised location, extensive transportation network via CTE, PIE, SLE, TPE, BKE and the upcoming North-South Expressway (NSE).
- Popular schools such as Rosyth Primary School, Anderson Primary & Secondary School, Mayflower Primary School, Presbyterian High and Nanyang Polytechnic are surrounding.
- Major shopping malls such as AMK Hub, Nex, Junction 8, Compass One, Greenwich V and Seletar Mall are nearby.
- A 20 minutes drive to Orchard Road, Marina Bay Sands and Central Business District.
- It will be minutes to Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park 2 & 2A, Northstar @ AMK.
- Proximity to the Seletar Aerospace Park.
Let’s refer to the following maps (brochure Location Map, Street Directory Map, URA Master Plan Map and Google Map), to explore the nearby amenities (within 1km), estimated travelling time, government plans, etc.